The FLUKE 113 True RMS Digital Multimeter is an affordable addition to your toolset for basic electrical testing. With True-rms, you can be confident in the accuracy of your ac measurements.
The 113 is safety rated at CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V and has been drop tested to 1 meter per IEC 61010-1-2001. A 9 Volt alkaline battery powers the meter for an average of 300 hours, without backlight, so you won’t need to worry about losing power.
The ability to test for voltage or continuity at the same time using the VCHEK LoZ function makes the 113 a welcome addition to your tool belt.
True-rms Utility Multimeter designed for basic electrical tests.
The Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter gives utility users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems.
The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over Fluke’s original 7-600, and other utility multimeters. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity.
The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this new meter is a must have for the utility users toolbox.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility