Fluke 179 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
This kit combines the Fluke 179 True-RMS DMM and the Fluke 323 True-RMS clamp meter. Both tools are rugged, reliable and accurate, as well as extremely easy to operate.
Fluke 179 IMSK Includes:
Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 179 is the preferred solution for professional technicians around the world. It includes the features you need to troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic systems:
- Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Includes a built-in thermometer to measure temperature without having to carry a separate instrument
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
The Fluke 323 clamp meter provides True-RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, and large display for efficient troubleshooting. It’s designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, so you can confidently diagnose problems almost anywhere.
- Rugged, reliable basic True-RMS clamp meter for measuring current up to 400 A
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC voltage and DC voltage to 600 V
- Provides True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance to 4 kΩ with continuity detection
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating