FLUKE 325 AC/DC 400A True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature
The Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter – Fluke rugged – Fluke reliable – Fluke precise.
Able to make True-RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians.
The Fluke 323, 324 and 325 models are designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. These small and rugged clamp meters are ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Fluke 325 Measurement capability
- 400 A ac and dc current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Two year warranty
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Test Lead Set
- Temperature Probe