Fluke 51 Single Input Digital Thermometer – Lab Accuracy Wherever You Go
The Fluke 51-2 contact thermometer displays temperature in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) with fast response and a laboratory accuracy of 0.05%.
It feature a user-friendly front panel for easy setup, backlit dual display, min/max/avg mode with time stamp, a splash-proof/dust-resistant case protected by an impact absorbing holster, and accept four thermocouple types (J, K, T & E). In addition, an electronic offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize accuracy.
Fluke 51-2 features:
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F) dependent on probe
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
- Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Comes with splash & dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster & three-year warranty
- Powered by three standard AA batteries