Fluke 52 II Dual Probe Digital Thermometer
The Fluke 52 II dual-input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C).
You can use the Fluke 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors.
The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results from both inputs in multiple ways. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
Other useful features:
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster and a three-year warranty
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries
- Features an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
- Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation