The Fluke 902 FC Clamp Meter, with Fluke Connect wireless connectivity, can help HVAC technicians improve productivity in the field.
The rugged dual-rated CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V meter equips you to perform many essential HVAC system measurements: microamps for testing pilot light sensors; resistance up to 60 kΩ; AC current and AC/DC voltage; capacitance; and contact temperature, all with just one tool.
Plus its small form factor makes it easy to hang on to and navigate in tight work spaces.
The Fluke 902 FC delivers the features necessary to diagnose and repair HVAC/R systems. Additionally, with Fluke Connect® you can trend measurements, create and send reports right from the field, safely stay away from live equipment while taking measurements, and more.
- 600 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- 1000 µF capacitance measurement
- DC Current measurement to 200 µA
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ
- True RMS voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Extended resistance range to measure a broad set of thermistors, μA DC current range to measure flame sensor current, contact temperature, and capacitance
- Minimum and maximum recording to capture variations automatically
- Get more done faster and safer than before by connecting your meter to Fluke Connect and capture measurements wirelessly
- Save your measurement to Fluke Cloud™ storage for further analysis or comparison to earlier inspection data
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes the arc blast zone risks, not you
- Instantly trend and monitor measurements live on your phone screen for better troubleshooting results
- Create and email reports right from the field
- When team collaboration is needed use Fluke Connect ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and discuss next steps with colleagues
- Don’t risk transcription errors, save your measurements directly to your meter from your smartphone with the press of a button
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy-to-read backlit display
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Measurement range feature automatically changes switch positions
- CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V safety rating
- Three-year warranty
- General purpose electrical maintenance
- Preventive maintenance