FLUKE SV225 Stray Voltage Eliminator
The Fluke SV225 Stray Voltage Eliminator is a digital multimeter accessory that allows measurements in circuits which may be subject to stray (ghost) voltages encountered from adjacent-energized wiring.
The Adapter provides an approximate 3,000 ohm load to the measured circuit, desensitizing the meter to low energy, spurious sources of interference. The Adapter is only used for voltage measurements. When used with a compatible digital multimeter, it can be determined whether the circuits under test are energized or not.
- Indicates the real voltage on energized wires
- Reads close to zero on non-energized circuits
* Even if there are stray or ghost voltages
- Works with all modern meters with standard input spacing
- Rated CAT III 1000V & CAT IV 600V